Translate

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Some of my minis

I have been a little busy of late. Hopefully when I get some photos I will be able to publish them here and explain why I've been so busy. For now, seeing as I haven't posted in a while, here are some metal minis I have hand-painted.

The radio at the back doesn't have a dial, so must fix that one day. I'm just not too sure how to go about it! Need to look at a picture of a real one to figure it out. At the front is a perfume bottle, one of my favourite metal minis. Behind it you can just see a French style candlestick. I intend painting a second one so that I have a set for my next fancy French dollhouse. Unfortunately I dropped the elk and his antler broke off.


Next are some toys I painted. I love the bear pull toy and the teddy with the green bow. They're so cute. I find painting these very therapeutic, although time consuming! I also need to add pull strings. Another thing to do when I'm feeling less lazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment