Translate

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Little mousie house!

I found links to this very cute mousy house on the Yahoo Dream Dwellings group. So very cute. I am thinking it is a Brambly Hedge type scene, as the little mice look just like them. The website is here.

Hope you enjoy!

Snow covered exterior:


Little attic containing the winter's supply of seeds and nuts:


Inside activities. You can see the little boy mouse looking out the window, perhaps waiting for Daddy to return?Also, in very exciting news, I recently won a Duracraft Heritage dollhouse kit. I hope to do this with it:
If you've seen the movie, 'The Music Man', the one with Matthew Broderick, you might remember the gorgeous Edwardian interior of the Paroo home. That is something like what I intend on doing with this home. However, given my current list of projects, this one will have to wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment