Translate

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bathroom almost finished!



I have made some headway since I got my lights and tiles. Although unfortunately I don't have enough tiles, so I will need to order some more. But the bathroom is almost finished - I just need to make a shower curtain and hang it and the rail.







I am almost finished the kitchen, but it needs a paint. I am really happy with how it turned out. Now I need to decide on which stove to get. I love the Pheonix ones, but the choice will still be difficult - gas or electric? Also wondering if I'll add a curtain to the door which leads into the shop. Maybe a lace one???






Lastly the hallway, where the stairs arrive at the second floor. I am yet to paperclay the walls but I've finished the floorboards. Had some issues getting them to sit flat, with the wiring underneath! Might have to make channels for wires to sit in next time I make a dollhouse with floorboards.


Now, must get back to paperclaying and laying floorboards!

No comments:

Post a Comment