Translate

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Easter Shop



A very long time ago, I started this little shop, made from the Old Time Store kit (I don't endorse this store, never bought anything from them, but it was a convenient link). Anyways, it is one of the first minis I ever started. Then as usual for me, I either couldn't decide on how to finish it, or couldn't find the right materials. So I grabbed it out 2 weeks ago to finish. I haven't finished as you can see, as I got sent away for work for 2 weeks, but I did get the panelling on the window display installed and made a few decisions on how it will be finished. As per the title, it will be filled with Easter goodies.









I just can't decide how to finish the panels along the top of the windows and door. My initial thought was to put wreath embellishments, but now I think I might put writing on them (e.g. what the store stocks). Also, I really want an etched glass door, but I don't think the Houseworks (??) ones would fit. So might just put writing on the door too, and leave it clear.



Anyways, enough on that! We fly out to France in 12 days, and it has come around very quickly. We will also be visiting London for the Kensington Dollshouse Festival for 2 days and then Hong Kong on the way home (staying at Disneyland! Can't wait!). So might try to post some pics on our trip!


So lastly, in case you are ever in need of some great music (with cute videos), I thought I'd spread the Darren Hanlon love. An Australian with an incredible talent. Check out his other videos too.

Falling aeroplanes (no fancy video but fantastic song)

Butterfly bones
See you all soon!



1 comment:

  1. A very nice shop, looking forward to see how you will finish it.
    Have a nice trip :)!
    Mona

    ReplyDelete