Translate

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter

Hello everyone. I hope wherever you are, you are enjoying your weekend, whether you celebrate Easter or not. We are not religious and therefore don't really celebrate it, but I do make sure that in the lead-up to Easter, I've stocked up a year's worth of Cadbury Creme Eggs!

Here are some pictures of my little chocolate shop, (partially) filled with Easter items. Stuff I've either made or metal minis I painted. I need lots more bits yet. I had a heap of tiny eggs but can't find those. 

I took the photos at night, so they're kinda crappy, but you can see the gold embossing on the windows.




Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone.

6 comments:

  1. Your shop is perfect. I love these all beautiful details!!!
    Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely, Shannon. The window detail is perfect and I love the worn doorstep. I'm inspired by your window treatment... ;-)
    Enjoy your creme eggs...
    Si

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shannon
    That's a delightful wee shop. It's just gorgeous!
    All the best
    Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely little shop! Love the little rabbits and all the accessories - it must have been fun collecting those. The gold wording on the window looks just the thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The embossing on the windows turned out wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete