Translate

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas!

A short post, lots of pictures! 

I hope you are having an enjoyable day, wherever you are.



The little parlour still looks quite bare. Lots more accessories and a rug needed! And maybe a mirror in the hall stand!









The outside, looking kinda cute but in need of more gingerbread trim and snow!



Thanks for the lovely comments; I find it very encouraging and great to know that you enjoy reading my blog. Soon there will be some Mountfield progress photos I hope, as I have been working on a few little items for it.

Best wishes for a great year ahead everyone.




10 comments:

  1. Your little winter cottage is SCRUMPTIOUS! I love the arm chair in the parlor and the stove installed into the fireplace in the kitchen. And the bedroom is looking really cosy too!
    I love the winter landscape and I am looking forward to watching this cute little cottage develop even more!
    Merry Christmas! :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preciosa casa navideña!!! Espero que disfrutes de la Navidad en compañía de tus seres queridos!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Shannon.
    I am in love with this house!! I always start large houses and either get bored or put off by the work involved and often thought of trying one of these houses. I love what you here doing so far, the kitchen cabinets are genius!
    Hugs
    Si

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW A LOVELY PEACE, CONGRATULATIONS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos, Love your little cottage and the furnishings. I especially like the hallstand, so unusual.
    Hope you have had a lovely Chrismas too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muy mona la casa y los detalles del interior estupendos.
    FELICES FIESTAS
    Un abrazo
    Maite

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dearest Shannon !!!
    lovely scenery , I love the post before too and the tiny village people.Lovely!!
    Happy New Year!!!
    love~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Christmas house is adorable! It has a lovely cosy atmosphere.

    Hugs,
    Minna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shannon, you have done some nice things with this little cottage. I like the way it sits in its landscape. The hall cupboard is most interesting and soon you will have a mirror and who knows what displayed!
    The oven is fantastic.
    Very nice.
    Happy new year to you!
    Regards Janine

    ReplyDelete