Starting in the shop part, I don't know that much has changed, other than hooking up all the lights (even the ones I broke). I have cut parts for a display shelf over the left window and some trays for the goods inside the cabinet, but they all need finishing. I added a top to the counter as the way it was constructed, there was a very large lip around the edge of the top so nothing sat neatly on there. The one in the pic is just the cardboard stand-in.
Next is the sitting/living area. You can't tell from the photo, but the left wall look terrible as I buggered the wiring in the wall sconce. Anyways, I need something to cover the mess but not worked out what yet. It needs to be tall but not block sight lines. I bought the beautiful Cynthia Howe birdcage kit, but it is too large for the room. In fact, I have tried lots of options in here and nothing is working for me. Hence it will stay naked for a little longer.
Dining chairs need cushions:
The bed. I made everything except the throw. Well, I didn't make the bed; it is a painted and reupholstered Dollshouse Emporium one.